Founder, White Board Learning President and Owner
Denise Praul is the founder of White Board Learning and committed to sharing practical real-world information to help business professionals create referral marketing strategies to grow their businesses. By using her invaluable knowledge of marketing, she increased her property tax business by over 100 percent. She now shared the system she has created with other business owners who want to grow their business as well.
For over 15 years, she has trained new members of the local BNI on referral marketing and taught leadership teams how to encourage and manage their chapters. She has met and trained people from around the world while serving as a Master Trainer for the Referral Institute.
Denise has spoken to the following companies/organizations:
- Vivid Visibility Summit
- Circle Bus Network
- Networking Palooza
- Professional Insurance Agents Conference
- Association of Women Business Owners
- Sonitrol Vendor Conference
- Bloomington Builders Group
Podcasts Denise has appeared on:
How to Put Together an Elevator Pitch that Works Every Time
Everywhere we go we are asked, “what do you do?” How you answer that question can either result in a meaningful conversation, or the other person merely being polite while you are talking. After this interactive presentation you will:
- Learn to create an interesting and engaging introduction statement.
- Describe your benefits in 3 minutes or less.
- Become clear about the benefits you offer to your clients.
Your Network is…Your Net Worth
Strong relationships can not only carry you through challenging times, but they can allow you to share struggles, resources, and best practices that can really give you an edge. The old adage that states it’s not what you know, but who you know is true. The reality is that business relationships are just like any other relationship. They require effort to maintain. During this presentation, you will:
- Learn how to use the 20/20/20 Management Tool.
- Discover techniques to stay in front of your relationships in less than 10 minutes a day.
- Understand the value of tracking your activity.
DISC Profile Training – Why Can’t Everyone Be Like Me?
DISC has many applications that go far beyond just learning your own behavioral style. The knowledge of how to apply DISC to your business or workplace can help you respond to conflict, work more effectively with others, and even increase sales. In this training, you will:
- Identify your own behavioral style to increase your self-awareness.
- Learn simple cues from others around you to identify their behavioral style.
- Gain the knowledge to work with people the way THEY want to be worked with.